Monday, September 07, 2009

Here's the photo of the first day that ALL three kids went to school ALL day! Kaila ran to the bus and never looked back!

Happy Labor Day!!! I hope you all had a great day relaxing, partying, or God forbid...working!!!

We got back from camp around 2:00 p.m. after 3 days of relaxing, watching movies, playing catch, eating and scrapbooking :)
We celebrated Nick's birthday, which wasn't much of a celebration compared to years past. He didn't want cake...he just wanted vanilla ice cream. Fine. So, I stuck two candles in it, because he just turned 11 and that was it. He got Half Life 2 and a red portable CD/FM player. Wow, excitement abounds. However, the child did not want to wait for me to give him a spoon, so he just started eating his ice cream like a DOG! I have to say, I'm so easily amused I just could not stop him, or stop LAUGHING!!! To me, it was hysterical! Pathetic I know, but hilarious!


















Here are a couple layouts I did while we were up at camp for the Willow Traders LEO Challenges for September.


















No comments: