Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Well, our Scrap Weekend is over and it's back to the grind for me. Which means, no more cheesecake, Charlene!!! My dear friend, Charlene, made me this awesome OREO Cheesecake for my birthday last Friday. It came with candles and a smile. Talk about considerate! Not only did she bring cheesecake...she brought enough for the entire weekend. It was delicious! How can you deny cheesecake? Hey, I needed to keep my strength up for scrapping! And, NO, I haven't weighed myself since I've returned, but I've done OK eating. I'm getting ready to go sweat over at the culprit's house to shed these cheesecake pounds...or whatever. So, THANK YOU, Char for thinking of me! You are definitely in my Fav 5! LOL!

Here is my BPS LOAD Layout for Day 21:

Thanks for stopping by!
Shawn

No comments: