Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pushing 34...FAST! It's been 4 long years since I got my driver's license renewed. It was time. It was not pretty. My hair doesn't look right...the lighting sucked...obviously! It's over. Now I have to live with it for another 4 years. Hopefully next time I'll be a little bit more put together.

I did my BPS LOAD Day 15 layout last night, but didn't have time to post it here. I decided to do the wrestling pictures of Nick and Charlie. Nick decided he could overpower Charlie. I don't know what he was thinking. And, YES, I know there's a grammatical error in the journaling. I assure you that it has since been rectified. I just didn't feel like doing the whole procedure over. I used a Pagemaps Landscape Map from July 2007. I also used a small stamp set that I just got for Christmas from my MIL. It worked perfectly! Love it! Click on the picture for a closer view.






I hope to zip out a layout today too, but it's not looking too promising.


Thanks for stopping by!


Shawn

1 comment:

Nancyroo said...

happy birthday!