Thursday, August 10, 2006


Can I just say, "I haven't got a prayer?" I am referring to the Effer Dare Competition currently going on. There were over 360 entries for this first dare. I can't even express enough how amazing everyone did. Wow! This is the layout that I entered. The only criteria was to have your journaling completely on top of your photo. It had to be a good bit of journaling too. My journaling is a handwritten letter I received from my friend in this photo. I scanned it and printed it out in three different sizes. I like how it turned out, but I wish I would have moved the main part of it over to the right a little more. Live and learn I guess.

I went to my good friend, Lori's house last night and actually completed two layouts. They're simple, but I really like how they turned out. I even used some of my very own handwriting on one of them. I have to do a little bit of journaling on the other one, but other than that they're complete. Time just goes by so fast when I scrapbook. I hadn't been able to scrap for a quite a while, so it felt good to use up some of my stuff.

I'll have to post again later or tomorrow with my layouts. I have the chillin's calling!

See ya!

Shawn

2 comments:

*Jeanne* said...

How darn cool is this? Amazing Shawn.. you really did an incredible job! Good for you! Love to see more...

hugs

motobarbie said...

This is beautiful, I just love it. You are very talented!