Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Ok, so I'm a bit behind. Behind in my "Big Picture Scrapbooking - Get a Load of This!" class. I signed up, LATE of course, to create a layout a day for the month of January. I have really done four layouts, but I can't share one of them. You will be able to see it in February Pagemaps Roundmaps - yeah!

Here is the layout that I created today for the class using January Pagemaps #9, along with The Scrapping Spot's January KI Pop Culture Kit. I'm not sure if I'll have time tomorrow to do anything. Busy! Busy!













I had the opportunity to take a jaunt over to my friend Charlene's house to try and work this old body of mine into "thin" submission. Let me just tell you how that's working out for me. It feels awesome to actually sweat those fat calories away. As in all things though, results will not come fast enough. You can't say I'm not trying! Charlene and I also will get another great workout when we go play 6, yes...I said 6...games of volleyball on Thursday night. That's always a blast!


Until next time!!!!

Shawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shawn!
Yes, I read your blog and love looking at your layouts. You are an inspiration. I, too, am sweating the calories away and following WW. We CAN do it. It will take a long time. But we can stay OP. My reward is to take time to scrap.