Friday, July 02, 2010


Happy Birthday to my dear friend CHARLENE!!!! HA! Now you're the same age as I am :) I hope you have a great day, but I wish YOU were spending it with ME.


Here are some of the last cards I'll be able to make using The Scrapping Spot's April Kit. I'm fairly certain they have some papers available, but the kit is sold out. This is my all time favorite kit. I believe I've mentioned that. They have their beautiful July kit up now. Be sure and checkout what the design team did with it! Very festive :)


Below is the layout that I completed for July Pagemaps using The Scrapping Spot's May Kit.



Here we have the happy, little campers. They've just returned from Fort Faith Baptist Camp after a glorious time. I was concerned about how Blake would do at camp. Apparently, he had a fabulous time with "tacos" being his favorite part. I find that highly amusing. Nick had a shot at winning the jalopeno pepper eating contest, but only ate 7 as opposed to the winner's 9. I'm still shocked that he even attempted it. I guess it's better than the crickets/worms from last year :0



Here's a photo of the beautiful work my awesome friend, Lori did on my toes. She does the best spa pedicure EVER! I can't wait for my next one. I may actually surprise her and get a color other than red. I hadn't had a decent pedicure in 3 years! I really needed it. I'm currently healing my poor heals with Lori's recommended "Bag Balm." I bought some at the local feed store. I'm on day 2 now.


Today, I got my hair highlighted. I had to have a different beautician do it, because my original girl is on maternity leave. I think she did pretty well. It is REALLLLY blonde. Charlie said it's not TOO blonde. So, I'm assuming he likes it, but didn't actually tell me that. I have to say, it does feel better. I'm not a fan of my dark brown hair. I may, or may not add a photo later.
Thanks for stopping by!
Shawn

No comments: