Wednesday, July 07, 2010

This Oreo Cheesecake has become one of my very favorite desserts ever! My darling friend, Charlene gave me the recipe. We just polished off one of these delicious wonders :)

My friend, Anna and I took a trip to Dresden, OH home of the Longaberger factory, etc. It was quite different than I expected. I didn't think there would be so much to see. The size of the factory absolutely blew me away! Longaberger makes baskets, dishes, jewelry and purses. They actually have several lines of products, but I didn't take pictures of everything.

Here's Anna :) She was nice enough to do all the driving, which was an enormous help to me, because I just don't travel much.
A lady offered to take our photo, which explains why it's blurry. She didn't quite know how to operate it. Oh, well...beggers can't be choosers.
So many candles...soooo little money... I did get some on sale and they are divine :)
Here's me in front of that awesome basket. Anna was gracious enough to force me to raise my lovely arms :( Oh, well... Maybe one day I'll look at this and won't even recognize myself ...in a good way.


Here is a layout of my darling husband preparing for some target practice with his new gun. He is so good at that. We all know what he uses it for...MEAT!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shawn

1 comment:

Aubree said...

That pie looks devine! YUM!! love the target practice layout.