Monday, July 13, 2009



My nephew, Kenny needs your prayers! He is going in for heart surgery tomorrow. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.


In other news...

They have returned!!! Yes, the children are back and under my control...I mean..in my care ;) They are tan! Kaila looks pretty brown compared to what she usually is. I guess that's what 3 times a day in the pool will get you. Oh, and let's not forget the little buggers grew! Unbelievable!
They had such a great time playing with their cousins, going to Lake Michigan (no pictures were taken), spending time with Grandpa/Grandma and just swimming...swimming...swimming!!! We'll be going back in two weeks and maybe, just maybe I'll get some sun too. I'm not making any promises, but I've been told that I look very similar to a vampire as of late.

We returned home yesterday to Charlie putting up a brand spankin' new trampoline!!! Wahoooo! I think I enjoy it as much as the kids do. The kids were running as soon as their feet hit the ground out of the vehicle. The two little ones went to help Charlie and Nick went to the chickens and then to get the golf cart operational. I went to the kitchen to prepare our dinner/dessert...apple pie ;) Well, the kids weren't that hungry. They snacked the whole way home from Michigan. The pie was delicious by the way.

Today is Blake's first day of Summer school. He was excited, but apprehensive. I hope the day goes well. There didn't seem to be too many children on his bus, which is a good thing. He enjoyed it last year for the four days he was there, so hopefully he will like the eight days he gets this year.

Now, as for me...I must clean/organize...story of my life.
Before I go, I'll share a couple recent layouts and then five layouts from April (Charlie's Cousin's Album).
























No comments: