Saturday, December 22, 2007

Countdown 'til Christmas - THREE DAYS!!! Who didn't know the kids would be thrilled that we're so close. And, of course, along with that we get disobedience and utter defiance! I'm told that that's the "norm." Well, I don't like it!

Regarding the sickness in our family, Blake has fallen to the illness as well, but it doesn't really seem like it's hit him full force yet. He puked at about 6:00 a.m. and hasn't done anything since then. Kaila was the same way though. So, I'll be looking for a "repeat offense" around 9:30 p.m. About the time Blake was having issues, Charlie was also in need of a container for what may or may not arise out of the depths of his being. Alas, it was a false alarm for him. We're all feeling a tad under the weather, but we're hanging in there.


Scrap Related - I was happy to be allowed the opportunity to contribute to January 2008 Landscape Pagemaps for Becky Fleck. I did the last sketch on the Landscape page.
















I received my kit from The Scrapping Spot, which I love! Boy, is it loaded! I did a couple layouts last night. The kit I worked with is KI Memories. It's one of my very favorite manufacturers. If you want to purchase this kit, get over there as fast as you can! These can't last very long.
I used December Pagemaps # 8 for "Almost 3" and December Pagemaps #9 for "No Fear!"






















My son's begging to use the computer, so I'll be off. I'll post again later.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Holidays!

Shawn

No comments: