Monday, October 15, 2007


I ran my very first action using Adobe Photoshop 7.0. Can I just tell ya that that's about all I could do within a limited amount of time? There's a lot to this whole "photo-editing" thing. I have great respect for people who are able to zip all over the place doing everything..Ange..especially.


Anyway, here it is! I believe this action is called "Popstar" and I'm pretty sure my good friend, Angelina Schwarz, created it. Look how this photo just "pops!" Love it!


Well, I participated in an online crop benefiting Breast Cancer Research over at ScrapNCircle this past week. There were soooo many challenges, I just couldn't keep up. I'll be completing a couple additional ones within the next couple of days. It was seriously fun. Games, challenges..chatter...what more could you want? I used some really old supplies too. Ya gotta love usin' that up.


Here is what I created.






























In other news, volleyball goes into full swing on Thursday starting off with a double-header for our team. Talk about a sore butt! Yeah, that's me. I keep saying I'm not getting old, but it is inevitable. I mean, I'll fight it until the bitter end, but my body is currently on strike....mainly in my neck/thighs/buttocks. It feels so good to be sore again!!!
I'm going to give a little shout out to my friends in Youngstown and Sharpsville. Hey, Chickies!!! Scrapbook Station this Friday...if you can make it. I know Jaci's pretty busy, but I'd still like to meet you! Roo, get your butt signed up and get on over there! I haven't seen you in ages. We'll have quite the gang. I'll get there fairly early, so let me know if I need to save your seats.
Thanks for stopping in!
Shawn

1 comment:

Nancyroo said...

cute LO's, especially the last one! I called Scrapbook Station and I will be there- save me a spot. i would have called but it's a busy week with open house at school. Plus all my emails are blocked at work now.