Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I've been tagged by SpoilAmy - sorry it took so long!

What's In. . .

My Fridge:

1. Milk
2. Slim Fast (who didn't know that one?)
3. Diet Pepsi
4. Amoxicillin (spelling?) for Kaila
5. Deer Meat
6. Soft Tortilla Shells
7. Baking Chocolate

My Closet:

1. Jeans
2. Slinky Nighties (don't get too excited...not very many of them fit, but they were $$$, so I'm not ready to part with them yet)
3. Bathing Suits (yeah, here we go again...none that fit)
4. Halloween Costumes (not mine)
5. Books
6. My Wedding Veil
7. My Scrabble Game (LOVE IT!)

My Purse:

1. Wallet

2. DD's pants/wipes

3. Whitening Gum

4. Receipts

5. Tampon (yeah, gotta have 'em)

6. Spare Change

7. Pen

My Car:

1. Scrapbook Supplies from Friday's Crop (going on another crop tonight, so didn't unpack everything)

2. Tote

3. Water

4. Pop

5. Stuffed Animals

6. Peanuts

7. CD

Now, I tag Jaci, Margo and Bree.

No comments: