Monday, March 27, 2006

We all recovered from my first Scrapbooking Crop held at my house on Saturday. DH took the children to camp for an overnighter and had a great time. They returned home around 10:00 p.m. to four of us diehards still scrappin'! We had a fantastic time! I can't wait to organize the next one ;)

We had church this a.m. and I was having a hard time staying awake..big surprise after all that scrappin'! Anyway, we made it home for me to prepare some breakfast. I ended up making breakfast 5 times...once for each person! Sheesh! Make up your minds already! We ate leftovers today from the Scrapday, so I didn't have to cook anything new...how cool is that?

I took several photos of myself for Sassacraft's - Sassavivor and The Memory Safe's - Spring Survivor contests. I thought they turned out pretty well, but I took so many of them with the digital camera I was bound to get one eventually. I used Picasa 2 to edit and "enhance" them. So, no, I don't think I really look like that, but it will look good on a layout :}}}

I did my little ebay job today as well for about 1 1/2 hours. So, I decided I'd earned the right to scrapbook. Well, it's 2:00 a.m. and I haven't figured anything out yet. Also, big surprise! I'm exhausted. Here's hoping for a more productive day tomorrow...

Now, what to feed DH for lunch, besides pb & j...

No comments: