Saturday, March 11, 2006

Saturday morning...a day I think everyone should be entitled to sleep in. Ask me if I really ever get to SLEEP in. Ha! If that's what you'd like to call it! I scrapped until 1:30 a.m. working on my Playing Along entry for Sassavivor at Sassacraft.com. I didn't even start until almost 10:00 p.m. I had numerous interruptions from the children. Does anyone else find that extremely frustrating? I know Friday night is a "stay up as late as you want" night, but a stipulation for that should be...if you don't bother Mommy!

Anyway, I finally crawled into bed at 1:40 a.m. I was dragged out of bed four more times before 6:00 a.m. What is up with that? When will these kids sleep ALL night EVERY night? It makes for a very cranky Chicki, ya know?

The kids are all outside with Daddy right now. Ya gotta love that! I plan on cleaning and scrapping and cleaning and scrapping today. That's the story of my life!

Well, here's hoping something actually gets accomplished today :)

See ya!

Shawn

No comments: