Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I've been tagged by SusieQ!!!


Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. Christmas Tree Trimmer
2. Dishwasher
3. Blueberry Picker
4. Engineering Assistant

Four movies you would watch again:

1. Diehard
2. Mummy
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Harry Potter

Four places you have lived:

1. Grand Rapids, Michigan
2. Manton, Michigan
3. Grove City, Pennsylvania
4. New Wilmington, Pennsylvania

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. LOST
2. NCIS
3. CSI
4. 24

Four places you have been on vacation:

The only VACATION I have had was my honeymoon, so these are other places we've gone to to relax, but couldn't really be considered a vacation.

1. New York
2. Our Camp in Leeper, PA
3. Texas
4. Niagara Falls

Four websites I visit daily:

1. The Memory Safe
2. Trusty Red Wheelbarrow
3. Sassacraft
4. Ebay

Four of my favorite foods:

Great time to ask me this while I'm on a DIET! These are my favorites in this order.

1. Ice Cream
2. Pie
3. Chocolate
4. Oreos

Food-Food

1. Pizza
2. Steak
3. Bread
4. Chicken Parmesan

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Sleeping in bed
2. Scrapping with a friend
3. Visiting The Memory Safe Girls at an agreed upon location - HEE! HEE!
4. Scuba Diving on a Deserted Island

Four names of your children you may or may not have?

1. Nicholas Michael
2. Blake William
3. Kaila Mae
4. Kelly Marie (if I had another girl)

Now I tag Jenn, Rachelsmom and Elise.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Cool answers! I like the TMS girls meeting!!

Nancyroo said...

Wow! twice in one day! you are popular!

Susie said...

I also like the idea of Visiting The Memory Safe Girls at an agreed upon location (good one!) You made it easy on Elise since I tagged her too so she will only have to do it once!!!! ;-)

*Jeanne* said...

I love learning more about you.. I think all of us love pizza so when all the memory safe girls get together we need a huge pizza. lol