Friday, May 07, 2010

Well, I've finally got one...a cold that is. I thought I had made it through another year without a cold, but alas, that is not so. I woke up at roughly 1:30 a.m. with a nice open faucet. It's a good thing I have kleenex on my bedside table. Needless to say, it's slightly annoying. I ask you, "Do I have time for this?" That would be a big, fat, "No!" My sense of smell isn't up to par either.
Today's agenda consists of a meeting at the school with Blake's Speech Therapist and a very little "photoshoot" in New Castle. After that, I'll be having extra children over tonight for Nick. Blake gets to go to a friend's and I'm not sure where Kaila will be, if anywhere other than here. Oh, the baking of bread will be in there somewhere as well. And, if I were in a "giving" mood, I would actually put all the laundry away for my darling husband - LOL!
Here is a photo of my darling daughter, Kaila from this past Monday. She had made a bridge with the warriors at the top of the hill. She requested this photo be taken. Cute, huh?

Here is another layout using The Scrapping Spot's April Kit. These particular photos are from September of 2006.

Now that I've practically obliterated this kit, I'll be tearing into the May Kit shortly.


Thanks for stopping by!

Shawn

No comments: