Friday, November 21, 2008

I can not believe that Thanksgiving is next week. Where in the world did the time go? Snow? Are you kidding me??? I need another week of warm weather, thank you very much!

Not too much going on here besides the usual - cooking, cleaning, unpacking...

I will be going to a scrapping day tomorrow - yeah!!! I sooooo need a day of scrapping!!! I'll have to leave for 3 hours during the middle of the day for a birthday party that the little ones are going to, but other than that...I'm scrappin'!!! I hope it becomes a regular event.

I just have one layout to share today using my sketch from this week, along with a kit from The Scrapping Spot.

Speaking of The Scrapping Spot, their December Kit Full Reveal is up and ready for purchase. These kits are loaded with embellishments and great Christmas papers! Get over there and get yours before they're gone!

Lots to do today to prepare for tomorrow, so that's it!
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave me a comment!
Shawn

1 comment:

Nancyroo said...

adorable layout and your house looks amazing!