Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pray! Pray! Pray! We're in a slight lull with the new property still. Nothing has been finalized yet. They haven't signed the agreement as of yet. They agreed verbally and the paperwork is on its way, but we haven't heard anything since Monday. Put our minds at ease! We're already decorating for Pete's sake! Well, thinking about it anyway. Sigh! Breathe!

I just got back in from jumping on the trampoline for about 45 minutes. I may just have to take ANOTHER shower! Bathe twice in one day? The heck you say...no reallllllly. That's if my knees don't give out going back up the steps to the bathroom. Sheesh! I swear I'm only 34...well, that's what my Mom tells me anyway - LOL! Just kidding, Mom!

I did manage to complete a sketch challenge at Creative Scrappers. I used The Scrapping Spot's June Boy Kit. I seriously should have bought two of them! I love it! It's almost gone...ahhhh!





Speaking of Creative Scrappers, they're having a SKETCH CONTEST - Deadline June 30 (I think). So, if you're feeling SKETCHY, zip over and submit some of yours. They'll be voting on the sketches from July 1 - July 5. They're offering up a great prize.




Back to the grind of things...maybe I'll scrap...when my breathing slows down - LOL!

Thanks for popping in!

Shawn

1 comment:

Nancyroo said...

i will be thinking of you! Love your LO.