Monday, April 14, 2008

I am so excited to report that my darling husband has finally created/installed bunk beds for the boys!!! It's hard to believe that those poor kids have been sleeping on mattresses on the floor since July 2007. You too could possess these lovely set of bunk beds for $10. We went from possibly spending $1,100 on bunk beds and a bed for Kaila, to $10. Unbelievable! We had a frame for Kaila's twin bed in the garage. Her room isn't really large enough to fit all of her furniture anyway. Check it out! Blake was nice enough to pose for me with his new crocs. He thinks they make him run faster. Too funny!


















Another one of my sketches has been posted at The Scrapping Spot for their April Sketch Challenge. It's not too late to join in on the fun. You have all month to complete the sketches.




































I did sooooo much cleaning/organizing this weekend. I have to tell you though, it felt GREAT! I'm not even close to done, but it is refreshing to be able to walk through my room without killing myself. I rearranged/vacuumed the boys' room also, so it's got a lot more room.
I'm going to try and work on the scraproom today, but I also have Ebay to do.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

Shawn

No comments: