Friday, April 25, 2008

Ahhhh, Spring is in the air...flying through the air that is. The Spring that I speak of is the first fresh cut grass of the season. It's a beautiful thing really. The smell just makes me happy. The fact that it's done for about a week makes me even happier :) Since today was the first time the back had been cut, there were a lot of chestnut spiky shells in the yard. Well, we can't have these children stepping on those things the entire Summer. So, we spent about an hour digging them out and raking them up. To complete aforementioned task, I needed to acquire the great skill of driving an ATV. Yes, Shawn has a new toy :))) I have to say, I'm a fast learner. Good luck letting these males drive it again - LOL! Anyway, the kids and I completed the task and I took the two little ones for a ride prior to eating dinner. We HAD to take advantage of this beautiful day, because tomorrow isn't going to be so good.

Without further ado, here are today's layouts.

"Please?" and "Cute Photos" - I created using two more of Becky Fleck's awesome sketches over at Pagemaps.

"Cute Photos" was done using the awesome April Kit over at The Scrapping Spot.

I used one of my sketches for "I know you did that!" I had to flip it though, because Blake was pointing the wrong way.

Again, if you'd like a closer view...just click on each image.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Shawn




No comments: