Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A couple of layouts to share...

I'm currently participating in several challenges at The Scrapping Spot, so these fit into a couple of them.

LAD Day 4: I used my sketch #21, along with TSS February Scenic Route Kit.



















LAD Day 5: I scraplifted Ange's "Holiday Fun" for Spot Tag the Third at TSS. Thanks, Ange!


















Not sure if I'll actually get to do another layout today, because my TO-DO list is FULL! I can always hope though.


Thanks for stopping by!


Shawn

2 comments:

Nancyroo said...

goodness! You sure are getting a lot of scrapping done! As usual, I love them.

Jaci Clark said...

Gorgeous stuff Shawn! You always amaze me at how you can come up with so many fresh ideas!
Your daughter looks so grown up in those pictures! They do grow up fast.
Hope you all are well!

Cheers,
Jaci