Saturday, August 11, 2007

Jozzie's Chalet Blog Challenge --- #13

If I was a T-shirt I'd definitely say, "I'm skinny on the inside." Because I certinaly don't feel as large as I am. It's sad, but true. I hope to be able to join the country club over near me soon, but until that happens...I thus remain as I am.

I was able to complete a couple more layouts using the M2Y MOD kit. I'm not usually a very bright colored person, but I really enjoyed working with these papers. Click on each photo for a better look. I used a Basicgrey sketch for the two-pager and a Scrapbooks, Etc. sketch for the single page.
Thanks for popping in.
Shawn

3 comments:

lam said...

I think it´s a great text for a t-shirt and I know the feeling.
beautiful layouts

bahama97 said...

I'm skinny on the inside too ;) One day...maybe I'll be 'regular' size. I love your layouts. You did a great job with all the patterns.

Unknown said...

I like the t-shirt saying! LOL...I think I'll get one made...
Love the layouts....I wish I could learn to combine different patterns as well as you...
TFS
Robin (chalet frined)
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com