Monday, June 27, 2011

Here we are...married 14 years and in love more than ever. I know...sappy isn't it? Charlie hopes the next 14 years don't go by as fast.


Don't we look comfortable? We are enjoying the beautiful evening.

I was fortunate enough to scrap with my peeps the other night and this is one of the layouts I created for a challenge to use a banner at The Scrapping Spot. They have monthly Scrap Your Crap or Stash challenges. I believe I used a Pagemaps sketch for this.
Look at my son who adores cats. He had a run-in with dogs when he was younger, so he's not as fond of them. This kitten's name is Ginger.

Ok. Moving on to Little Miss Kaila. I have these photos going in the opposite sequence that I wanted them in. I just couldn't get over how graceful she looked while jumping off the dock.




Father's Day 2011 - These kids are getting WAY too big. I expect Nick to grow a couple more inches before school starts in August. He's not even 13 and he's taller than I am.
Last, but not least, my beautiful pedicure done by my awesome friend, Lori of Jazzie Nails.

I should have some updates on the bathroom within the next week to ten days :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Shawn

No comments: