Sunday, February 07, 2010

Thanks to Lisa for this awesome "Valentine's Swap" over at The Scrapping Spot. I opened it up to find this really cute mailbox that she decorated with patterned paper, along with a coordinating card. It was filled with a mug, candle, chocolate/caramel covered pretzels (yum!), acrylic stamps (Basicgrey), rubons, Maya Road nake chipboard, stickers and bling! What a haul!




Ok. I've had enough snow already. I consider us lucky to have our electric. Also, we have a Bobcat, so Charlie can plow until his heart's content. He made a huge pile for the kids to play on. Nick decided to dig a tunnel, which we later deemed unsafe.
It's freezing here and doesn't look to be getting any warmer for over a week. I'm ready for Spring!



Take care! I'll be back soon to post anther layout.
Thanks for stopping by!
Shawn
















No comments: