Friday, June 15, 2007




It's been 10 years since DH and I took the plunge into the institution of Marriage. I suppose 10 years goes by pretty quickly when you've been blessed, which is exactly what we continue to be. It's hard to believe it's been that long. Nieces, nephews and small cousins have since grown up quite considerably. Who would have thought we would be where we are today? We have three beautiful, healthy children, a home and a loving extended family. It's just amazing!


Charlie and I were lucky enough to be able to go out to dinner and a movie last night while the kids spent the night at my in-laws. I couldn't possibly have better in-laws...another blessing. Charlie and I ate dinner at Lone Star in Boardman, OH. MMMM! I had delmonico steak! Yum! I just can't get over how good it is there! Jaci, if you have a chance to pop on over there...take it! We then proceeded to take in Ocean's 13 at the Westgate Cinema in New Castle, PA. It was good, but not great. Of course, that is just an opinion. Oh, prior to leaving for the restaurant, I received a delightful gold/diamond bracelet! So, so pretty! What a doll he is!



Anyway, I took these photos before we left last night. Don't we look happy? Well, truth be told..he's pinching me ;)



Cheers, Everyone! And thanks for stopping by!



Shawn

2 comments:

Nancyroo said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Great photo, too!

Francine Burgess said...

Shawn its been a while since ive been in here and your blog is looking amazing..love all your work you have done..and happy anniversary, its a big one to get too..well done!!!
fran (scrapcat)