Monday, September 18, 2006



I can't get in!!! Yes, it has been a horrible day to try and get into The Memory Safe. I don't know if I'm the only one, or if I've been banned! Somebody, anybody...help!!!???

Since I can't in there, I would like to post my take on Challenge #8 on here. I chose to scraplift the amazingly talented Jeanne! Thanks for the inspiration! My layout started out a lot more like Jeanne's, but it took on a life of its own. I couldn't have done it without you, Jeanne.

I'll try and post my mini-challenge tomorrow. I just hope TMS works, or my computer does.

If someone of TMS could email me at lahrshawn@wardcom.net to let me know what's going on, if anything, that would be great.

Thanks!

Shawn

3 comments:

*Jeanne* said...

WOW Shawn! I am blushing! I am honor that you used my design for your own! You did an amazing job! Just gorgeous! But as you know I am one of your biggest fans!

Thanks for such a compliment!

Hugs!

motobarbie said...

OMG I love the LO you rocked that challenge

Peta Boardman said...

Wow, Those LO are gorgeous
Peta