Friday, November 17, 2006






Log time...no blog! Well, I must say that time is flying! I CAN NOT believe that it is already the middle of November and the holidays are upon us. I'm really looking forward to them and actually have a lot of shopping done.

First on my list is the Grand Opening of Scrapbook Chalet http://www.scrapbookchalet.com . They have a brand new website, new kits and awesome members! It's a great place to hang out. So, if you get a chance, pop on over and checkout all of the great contests/challenges we have going on. The Design Team is currently working on the November kits and should have some layouts up very soon.

I've been hard at work creating new layouts to use up some of my stash. It's been liberating to use a lot of my "old" stuff. I do, however, have other layouts with newer lines, because we all know it's so darned hard not to purchase the yummy new stuff ;)

I had posted a sketch challenge on ScrapNCircle for their Surviving the Circle contest and the two page layout titled, "Tree Fan," is what I created using that sketch.

I also posted a sketch challenge over at Scrapbook Chalet with a deadline of tomorrow. That layout is titled "Ahhh...finally gifts." So, if you happen to see this and can whip out a layout, be sure and post it under the "Sketches" forum and we'll be voting on who received the RAK that I'll send.

Thanks for stopping by!

Shawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like your sketches...helps when planning a page.