Look what I created using The Scrapping Spot's May kit!!!
This first one I used a Pagemaps sketch.
I used one of my sketches to create this one :)
Here's a card I used MM old papers for these next three cards.
I used a Pagemaps sketch for this.
I also used a Pagemaps sketch for this one.
We were lucky enough to spend the day outside on Saturday at Lake Wilhelm. It was glorious. We caught several fish and got a tad bit sunburned.
Here are some of my 2011 Resolutions - STATUS UPDATE
1. Weightloss (always #1 for me) - I have lost 15.8 pounds so far
2. Read thru the Bible - not doing so well
3. Read at least one book a month - I've only READ one book, but I've listened to 3-4
4. More Organized - working on this
5. Less wasted time - still working on this
6. Keep a clean and picked up home - neverending
7. My month in review layouts (12 total...obviously) - none completed
8. Make more cards - doing well on this
9. Blog more - doing fairly well on this
10. Insist that the kids keep their rooms clean and more organized - been slacking on this lately
11. Make my bed everyday - very well on this
12. Create at least 5 layouts a month - very well on this
13. Drink less pop...more water - excellent on this
14. File paperwork monthly..at least - horrible on this
15. Less yelling at the kids - doing well on this
16. Family Game Nite Weekly or Bi-Weekly - we've had one or two of these
17. Date Nite - Monthly - we've done one of these
18. Can more this year - not time yet
19. Plant flowers this year - in the process
20. Spend more time outdoors - I have the sunburn to prove this
21. Entertain more often - I enjoy time with family/friends immensely - not so much
22. Spend less and SAVE more - it's the thought that counts...NOT!
Here's to doing a little better these next couple months. :)