Thursday, March 21, 2013

There's always a lot going on here, which makes life interesting. However, sometimes I long for the days that were slightly more leisurely ;)

Blake and I had a glorious day on Saturday the 16th. It was basically a Mommy and Me day. We started the day with breakfast and a little bit of work, but not much. We then proceeded to an Easter Egg Hunt hosted by Wayside Emmanuel church. They have face painting, story, craft, games, snack and the actual hunt. There was such a large group of kids that I helped hide the eggs in the sanctuary, so I missed a couple photo-ops. Blake had a blast and referred to himself as "The Bandit that Robbed the Bank!" I have no idea where he got that from.


 

 


 
 
 
 
 
After the egg hunt, Blake and I decided to go to King's for a delicious early supper. Blake had his usual chicken fingers/fries/pepsi and I had my usual southern style breakfast with a side order of home fries and wheat toast, along with coffee. It was delicious! I decided we would go, because I was starting an actual diet on Monday.
 

 
Well, since we were by ourselves we decided to go to the movies. Blake was excited to see Oz the Great and Powerful in 3D. We hadn't been to the movies for quite some time, so it was a treat for us. It was a fantastic movie and we loved watching it in 3D.
 
 
 

 
When we arrived home after our fantastic day, Blake thanked me for everything...individually. I think he likes our one-on-one time. I know I do!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Shawn

 

No comments: