Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I was lucky enough to attend yet another Scrapday on Saturday...always a pleasure!

Here's what I accomplished.

My Scraps & More - Sketch-a-Thon Sketch #7 by Diana Fisher - the extra twist was this was 2 main colors and then neutrals.



 

My Scraps & More - Sketch-a-Thon Sketch #8 by Tammi Bennett - the extra twist was to use some stitching.

 
 

My Scraps & More - Sketch-a-Thon Sketch #9 by Wendi Robinson - the extra twist was to use two inks/mists/paints.

 
This is a picture from left to right of William R. Stiles, Corey A. Stiles, David A. Stiles
and David W. Stiles.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Shawn



1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

way to go!!! you are getting tons done and love seeing your pages!! I esp LOVE that top one and the way you rocked all the layers!!!