Thursday, February 28, 2013

First I'd like to invite you to join us at My Scraps and More for a Sketch-A-Thon beginning on Friday the 1st of March. They have a friendly atmosphere and fantastic team.


And the crazy-busy-ness continues! Last night we were lucky enough to attend our school's Donkey Basketball game. It was fantastic!!! We laughed so hard that my ribs hurt today. Here are just a couple photos of the festivities. We can't wait until next year!





Here are a few more layouts that I created this year.

 
I used a ScrapOrchard's sketch for this one. 

 
I used a Nuts About Sketches sketch for this one.

 
Exclusive Nuts About Sketches sketch ;)

 
Poor Kaila didn't get to go to her Valentine's Day party this particular year.
 
 
Another exclusive Nuts About Sketches sketch.
My feet...on the beach in Hilton Head..first time at the ocean.
 


Thanks for stopping by!

Shawn

No comments: