Monday, February 07, 2011

Well, according to the old ground hog, we'll have an early spring. We'll see about that. I know I'm ready to "play" outside. The kids are dying to jump in our lake :) I need some sun!!! I am sooooo pale.

Reading: I've started reading another book called, "Witch & Wizard" by James Patterson. It's already frustrating me, but there's always hope that the bad guys will get "theirs." It's been a fairly fast read so far.

Diet: What diet? The main struggle/demon in my life continues to prevail. I maintain a "lovely" weight eating whatever I want, but as far as loss...it continues to elude me. I refuse to give up and remind myself that tomorrow is another day. I so want to be thinner this summer.

Journal: As I type in my journal, I find my daily life what many would consider boring. I, however, find it most satisfying. There aren't a lot of people who are content. And my life, albeit "boring", is fantastic. I always look forward to tomorrow, but live for today.

House: My darling husband has taken it upon himself to make sure that WE clean the kitchen before going to bed every, single nite. Can I just say how happy that makes me? Keeping up with the daily HASSLE of dishes has been much easier with my AWESOME husband at my side. It takes no more than 20 minutes, no matter how many dishes there are. Plus, and don't miss out on this...WE get 20 more minutes...talking, spending time together...being productive at the same time. It's the little things, People...the little things.

As far as the rest of the house, I'm still working on it. It's a daily battle, but shall be won...within the next month or so.

Here is a layout that I completed for The Scrapping Spot's Layout Tag. I really enjoy that game. For more information on the next round, visit the forum.


Here is a layout I did for Nuts About Sketches..the other blog I have :) These two were so cute on our last trip to camp. They love to play in the fire. It just intrigues them and will keep them busy for hours. Checkout the giant leaf Blake is holding. I've seen larger leaves, but wow!



Thanks for stopping by!

Shawn

No comments: