Monday, January 03, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

It is a blessed new year with many great possibilities. I have been looking forward to a fresh start for a while now.

I have many "resolutions" for the year 2011. All of them will help improve my spiritual, physical and mental well-being.

Here are some of my 2011 Resolutions -

1. Weightloss (always #1 for me)
2. Read thru the Bible
3. Read at least one book a month
4. More Organized
5. Less wasted time
6. Keep a clean and picked up home
7. My month in review layouts (12 total...obviously)
8. Make more cards
9. Blog more
10. Insist that the kids keep their rooms clean and more organized
11. Make my bed everyday
12. Create at least 5 layouts a month
13. Drink less pop...more water
14. File paperwork monthly..at least
15. Less yelling at the kids
16. Family Game Nite Weekly or Bi-Weekly
17. Date Nite - Monthly
18. Can more this year
19. Plant flowers this year
20. Spend more time outdoors
21. Entertain more often - I enjoy time with family/friends immensely
22. Spend less and SAVE more

Those are the ones I can remember. This is the first time I've written them down. I will add to them if I think of anymore.

So, here's to a productive NEW YEAR...hopefully carrying around a little less of ME :)


Thanks for stopping by!

Shawn

No comments: