Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011 is going great so far. I've completed my first book this year - The Law of Nines, lost 3 pounds and am getting the house in order. Charlie and I are even discussing some remodeling that is desperately needed. I don't know about you, but I love window shopping at Lowe's ;)


I want to share a layout with you that I posted on Nuts About Sketches this week. This is Blake at his school Halloween party. If you haven't realized by now, I LOVE to scrap Halloween. I'm not sure why. The sketch for this is posted at NAS. It's Week 143.




It's Cardabilities' Birthday Bash!!! I want to remind everyone that Cardabilities is having a blog hop THIS Saturday, the 15th. I'm on the rotation and will have a nice prize. So, be sure and check Cardabilities for further details Saturday :)
Not only are they having a blog hop, but there are sponsored challenges going on the entire month of January. Zip over and check it out!



While you're over checking out the Cardabilities' challenges, click on Sketchabilities for the latest sketch revealed this Saturday. It's beautiful!!!
Thanks for popping in!
Shawn

No comments: