Monday, November 01, 2010

Sketchabilities!!!


It's another Sketchabilities' Reveal Day!!! I am so thrilled to be on this team and get these sketches early :) Halloween and Sketches...what more do you need? For me, Halloween is without-a-doubt my favorite holiday to scrap. I don't know what it is about it, but it makes me happy. Here's this week's sketch. Enjoy and be sure you upload your take on the sketch at Sketchabilities.


This is my beloved son, Blake eating cotton candy for the first time at a church Trunk or Treat. It was a great day back in 2007.

8 comments:

Glamotte said...

Wow what a great Halloween LO, your gecko is so cute.

Really love it!

Congrats!

Unknown said...

The colors are so vivid and PERFECT for your little gecko. Very cute LO!

Unknown said...

Too stinkin' CUTE! Love your little gecko! I just <3 Halloween layouts!

Martine said...

this is so cute!! love the colors you picked! they complement your pictures perfectly!

elisa said...

What a lovely gecko!!!! great job girl!!

XXOO AMY said...

love your little critter and your layout!

Unknown said...

Super cute! :)

Carly said...

Such an adorable little guy! Love all the texture in yur LO! Awesome take on the sketch!