Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Well, we just finished a lovely, relaxing visit with my Mother here. Very little work was done on my part, but my Mother found it necessary to do some cleaning (scrub tub), etc. What does that say about me, eh? I, on the other hand, wanted to play Scrabble...lots of Scrabble! Who cares if I lose 90% of the time? I'm a sucker for punishment. I thoroughly enjoyed getting whooped :)

The day my Mother left I was able to console myself with the fact that Lori, one of my BFF's was coming over to scrap!!! Wahooooo! We had such a good time until the weeeee hour of 3:00 a.m. :) She is so awesome that she brought my darling children glitter tattoos, which they LOVE!


When my Mother was here, she dragged me into one of my favorite stores...Fashion Bug. Not a good idea! One of the items I purchased was these CUTE shoes!!! How fab are these? FYI - that is a glitter tattoo, not permanent.



Now, on to my next adventure, which my HUSBAND is participating in!!! I'm really excited about that. We drove an hour to purchase decent, slightly expensive running shoes. Our first tryout is tonight. Can NOT wait!


After we were done purchasing shoes, Charlie took us out for ice cream :) This was our first time out this season for ice cream. Yes....we don't get out much. The kids' cones were huge. I don't give them this much ice cream, so they had a difficult time consuming them. Blake was OK, but Kaila ended up throwing some of hers away. I got Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream...YUM!


Thanks for stopping by!
Shawn

No comments: