Monday, August 23, 2010

Just a little bit to share, starting with this layout that I created for a challenge over at The Scrapping Spot. The challenge was to scrunch your ribbon.



Charlie decided that after approximately 10 years we would go to the Lawrence County Fair on Friday night. The kids were elated! We ate a steak sandwich, although Blake just ate fries and drank some pepsi. It was hot, but bareable. We walked through where the animals, played a couple games and rode a couple rides. We were home by 10:00 p.m. The kids want to go next year too. I'm thinking we shouldn't go on a Friday night. The kids weren't able to ride as many rides that night.


Remember this kid? Oh, let me re-acquaint you. This is Nicholas. You know...the child that's been in Michigan with my parents for 5 weeks? Well, on the morning he is to return home look what he was finally able to snag! We're having salmon tomorrow :) This big boy weighs 17 lbs. 6 oz. and is 34" long. Nick was exhausted, but flying high. Evidently, he just needed some cooler weather.


I hope to have more to share next week. The rest of this week is packed, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post.

Until next time...see ya!

Shawn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a great time. The layout is beautiful!

Barb said...

I love the carnival pictures!