Thursday, April 29, 2010

Furnace/AC update: They have been here for 3 full days. Well, HE, Don has been here for 3 full days. He's very nice and works like a dog! There are some additional challenges with the installation of this system due to the construction of this old farm house. We're still holding on to the possiblility that the builder of this house was drunk when he built this house. Needless to say, Don has been here longer than his employer hade anticipated. I believe he's making great progress and should finish up completely tomorrow. We do actually have heat, so we're not freezing. Oh-so-thankful for that :)

I thought I'd share a couple photos of one of Nick's favorite dishes, chicken pot pie. The child was thrilled when I was preparing it, complete with a homemade pie crust - yum!









Thanks for stopping by!

I should have more photos from Blake's music show last night. It was soooo stinkin' cute!

Shawn

No comments: