Saturday, November 21, 2009

I had the pleasure of viewing the New Moon movie early Friday morning for their midnight showing with a couple friends. It was AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see it again. I'm thrilled and anxious for the third installment in June.

I have an adorable layout of my darling son, Blake to share with you. The sketch is on my other website - http://www.nutsaboutsketches.blogspot.com/




The boys are all out squirrel hunting. It's Blake's first time and I'm not sure how he's going to like it. He doesn't even like to eat squirrel! I'm hoping he gets something to spark his interest in hunting more. They all look so handsome in their hunting gear ;)


My darling daughter, Kaila is with Aunt Cathy painting the town red I'm sure. She loves going over there and has looked forward to it for a week.

I'm getting ready to do a little shopping. The shopping I should have done yesterday, but I slept 'til one o'clock after my night out at the movie.

So, I'm off.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have some hunting photos to show you later.

Shawn

No comments: