Thursday, January 29, 2009

Well, I have returned from my glorious scrap weekend. Sigh. They always go to fast. It was great...as usual. Now I'm looking forward to my next scrapday at Charlene's church. :)


Here are a couple projects that I completed.




























My darling children had a couple injuries from the sledding that they participated in. Blake got a little beat-up on his face and chin. Kaila had slight injuries to her tummy. Nick, the big brute...wasn't harmed. Imagine that! I'm sure they'll jump at the chance to go again. We're getting a lot of snow/ice this year. I'll have plenty of pictures. Sometimes I go years without good winter photos. This is not that year!

I'm currently re-organizing my office/scraproom to house as many items as possible and still have the ability to find them. Not a small task let me tell you! It's going well, but there's not enough time in the day.

Kaila has some sort of stomach bug today, so she's spending her time on the couch. At least the boys had school today. That way we don't have to fight over the laptop :)

Charlene and I have volleyball tonight - yeah! We live for volleyball on Thursdays. I hope to get some exercise. I need it! I've been dieting since January 1, 2009 and have lost 9.6 lbs. so far. I'm thinking I need more activity. I can't wait for the weather to change so I can walk our property.


Anyway, I'm off to organize, do dishes and laundry.

See ya!

Shawn

No comments: