Monday, November 24, 2008

Sickness has pushed its way into our house! Poor Kaila has been blasted with some sort of stomach bug. She's having a hard time keeping food down, but she's a trooper. I hope they get this out of their system before Thursday. It usually only lasts a day or two at the most. Poor girl!


We had our first Scrap-Day at Charlene's church. What a great set-up. I can't wait for the next one. We're hoping more people will be able to come next time. There was so much room for everybody!


If you have someone you'd like to get a scrappy gift for for Christmas, you should get over to The Scrapping Spot! They have some great sales right now AND they're offering free shipping on Good Friday - ONLY! Go to the forum to get the details. I think I'm going to get some stuff for some friends of mine :)


Anyway, here's a layout I did for my sketch blog. These pictures were taken by my friend, Angelina Schwarz. Amazing, eh?



Thanks for stopping by!


Shawn

No comments: