Saturday, June 07, 2008

EXCITEMENT ABOUNDS!


Thing's are gonna be changing in the Lahr house in the next couple of months. We looked at a different house with approximately 27 acres on Tuesday...made an offer on Wednesday...made a counter offer on Thursday...the owners accepted on Friday. So, if everything goes well, we'll be moving in August. Yeah! The kids don't know yet. I doubt we'll be able to keep it a secret for very long. I'll be posting pictures in a couple days. Our minds are just spinning with renovations right now. We really wouldn't have to do one darn thing to move in, but some of the colors are off in some of the rooms. It would just be easier to paint first, then move. It's ideal, because we're really in no hurry. We have a house already, so that's not a problem. We don't need to sell it right away - bonus. The only thing is the timing for school. School starts the end of August. I'm not worried. I'm extremely excited, but nearly as much as Charlie.


Anyway, let's see if blogger will let me post some more pictures/layouts.

All three of the boy layouts were done using kits from The Scrapping Spot. Check it out, there may still be some left.

This first layout is of our darling boys just days after Blake was born. Can you imagine them that small? I'm so glad I have pictures.











The second layout is my darling son, Blake and Daddy mowing.


The sketches for these three layouts are on my other blog.

This layout is of Blake acting as if he may be hungry. How could that have happened?

This last layout was done using one of Cherie Averill's awesome sketches over at Sketches-R-Us.



I told you I had a lot going on! I'm sure there's more, but it can wait.


Thanks for popping in!


Shawn

1 comment:

Nancyroo said...

so exciting, Shawn! congrats!