Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just a quick update with a new sketch/layout featuring the April Boy Kit at The Scrapping Spot.

This is my darling son, Nick. These are pictures from the first day of school. I took about 150 pictures (ya gotta LOVE digital!). He was killing me! Hilarious kid! To get the full effect of his craziness, you must click on the image. I did get some decent photos of him that day. These are just funny. BTW - he has grown a ton since August. I just can't believe it!

For those of you who LOVE sketch challenges, I'll be starting one tomorrow, May 1st, at The Scrapping Spot. It's an every other day sketch, so if you like sketches - just click on the above link! It takes you exactly where you need to be.

Thanks for stopping by!

Shawn



1 comment:

Faith said...

Shawn, love all the sketches on your blog! I'll be checking in often! Those pictures are so funny! My kids do that for the camera sometimes too.