Thursday, April 03, 2008

Don't forget! Just a little reminder to all of my friends and family that live around here regarding the Scrapbook Supply party at my house this coming Sunday from 2-4 p.m. Our email address has changed, so if you emailed me at the old one...you're out of luck getting through. If you haven't RSVP'd, please just comment here and I'll be able to see it. I hope to see all of you there!

The Scrapping Spot is currently holding a Sketch Class with a weekly sketch from either myself or Dalis. This week's sketch is one of mine and is as follows along with my interpretation:




















The boys are currently participating in swimming lessons. They started in Level One, but quickly advanced to Level Two, which just shocked me. I'm hoping they pass Level Two and will begin Level Three in the Fall. Kaila will be able to go in the Fall as well. You have to be 5 years of age to be able to enroll. I think Kaila's a tad jealous, but she gets to go play with one of her friend's, so she doesn't have to wait.

Everyone is anxiously awaiting the arrival of consistent warm weather. Blake still thinks it's Winter. Imagine that! How many days until my birthday? How many days until Spring? How many days until school is over? ---- etc. etc. He wasn't happy when I told him that it is already Spring and it's still not warm. I hear ya, Buddy!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

Shawn

No comments: