Thursday, March 27, 2008

Here's another quick update. I have to get ready for volleyball. This may be our last night. It's double elimination, but I don't have high hopes. As long as I get some exercise...I'll be happy.

First of all, the photos on this layout were taken by my awesome friend, Angelina Schwarz last year in March. She did a beautiful job "patching" Kaila's scrapes and bruises on her face. I know I'm scrapping the crap out of these photos, but I just LOVE them!

I did a layout over at The Scrapping Spot for Leah's Mixed Up Scraplift challenge. I had to scraplift a layout from Roxanne with an added twist to add some paint. Here is what I came up with. I used some paint AND a flourish stamp, one of the big foam ones. Click on the photo for a better look. Oh, and by the way, if you haven't purchsed some sort of Stickles or other comparable glitter puff paint, you need to do so and quickly! I love this stuff!


I promise a better/bigger update later. I do have to post pics of Easter and Kaila's first professional haircut ya know!

Thanks for stopping by!

Shawn

1 comment:

Nancyroo said...

love the bright colors on your LO!