Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy, Happy NEW YEAR!!!

Yes! 2008 is finally here! A chance for a new beginning filled with improvements and wonderful possibilities. If you haven't guessed yet, my 2008 intentions have begun. I won't bore you with them, but I'll be sure to let you know when I've accomplished some of them ;)

I've been playing over at The Scrapping Spot with some of their New Year's challenges. Fun! I've done two so far.





I've also completed some of my 2007 layouts that were unfinished. I still have some that aren't done! It does feel good to get these ones done though.




I would like everyone to notice that three out of four of these have my own handwriting on them...no matter how horrid.
Thanks for stopping by!
Shawn

1 comment:

Nancyroo said...

happy new year! and hey, I saw you on page maps, lookin'good! Love these as well. We NEED to get together.