Friday, January 11, 2008

Ahhhhh....my body's mad at me! My husband says that I abuse it too much, but hey..I just gotta! I woke up with a HORRIBLE sinus headache - yuck! Then I rolled out of bed to a whole new set of problems :( I was a little rough last night at volleyball, so I pay today. I'm still young enough yet to heal pretty quickly though.

I did my weekly grocery shopping this morning, along with a quick 8 minute tanning session (more abuse). It feels good to only go to the store once a week, as opposed 3-4. I'm pretty sure I'll save money that way - LOL!

I did a super quick layout for the BPS Class - Day 11. AND it's another "boy" layout. Wonders never cease. I used a sketch provided by Fiskars.






I plan to clean my scraproom today/tonight. Wish me luck!!!





Thanks for stopping by!




Shawn

No comments: