Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just a little to catch you up on. Since my last visit, we have experienced Halloween, thwarted the escape of a deer (yum!), installed my paintings from 3 years ago and created a several halfmaps from http://www.pagemaps.com/. Yes, we've been busy, but I'm definitely NOT complaining.

First off, we have the annual pumpkin carving at Grandma Lahr's. I can't tell you how much these kids look forward to scooping out the pumpkin guts and carving them some faces. It's hysterical. They all just dig right in. They were all tired and orniary, but we got it done! Then three days later, Halloween was upon us. Talk about frantic running all over. Sheesh! We had Kaila's program. We dropped off Nick's stuff for Halloween, dropped Kaila off at MIL's, zipped over to Blake's parade, picked Kaila up and zipped home to get the kids off of the bus. That night we had trick-or-treating. I had to take several photos of the unwilling children prior to departing. Right before leaving, Charlie came home and he actually went with us for the first time EVER! That was really nice. He and I were both impressed with the children saying thank you for every little piece of candy...until Grandma's. Can you believe they had to be prompted to tell Grandma thank you? I think they were exhausted. I was definitely glad it was over, but I have to say it was a really nice Halloween. Here they are in all their glory.
I guess Charlie got this deer towards the beginning of October, but I never posted a picture. This is Charlie with his first deer shot with a bow. He was so excited! Oh, so was I...don't have to purchase nasty store beef.














Next, we have the installation of my paintings from October 2004. I still need to purchase some other items to complete the look, but this will do for now.










Lastly, we have some layouts I created using the halfmaps. I completed all of these using The Scrapping Spot's November Kit. Loved it!


















That's all for now. It's back to the grind for me. I've already accomplished so much for today. The rest will be alllll cake!

Thanks for stopping by!

Shawn

1 comment:

Nancyroo said...

Love the pics, the jack o lanterns look awesome! I'll be calling you tonight if I can find your number!