Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Oh, yeah, Baby! I did it! The dishwasher has been repaired! I got the parts...I put that sucker back together...I ran it...it WORKS! It's almost been 2 whole weeks of cleaning those byproducts of cooking/baking by HAND! Well, no more, I tell ya! Life is oh-so-good! Oh, and it only cost $24, as opposed to $560. Another expense averted.
Kaila and I went to Fire Safety at the Neshannock Fire Hall in New Castle, PA. She was so excited. Although, I must say that I didn't take half the amount of photos as I took last year. It was a shorter presentation as well. Kaila was happy and learned very quickly.
I have one layout that I did last year that hasn't been posted yet, but it's so cute I just had to share. Kaila is only 3 years old here. She just kills me.






Here are a couple more layouts that I did using SEI Grandpa's Attic that you can find on sale at ScrapNCircle.











Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have some photos of our trip to the fire hall and my dishwashing saga soon.

Shawn

1 comment:

Nancyroo said...

great LO's as usual! Love the shopping one!