Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Just a quick update...we're enjoying the Summer and looking forward to our trip to Michigan to drop our kids off for 2 weeks. Yes! Two whole weeks of "freedom!" Can you blame me for scheduling something every single day? I have to say that there are two events I'm REALLY looking forward to. #1 - a whole day to scrap with my friends at Scrapbook Station and #2 - Harry Potter movie!!!! Pure heaven, I tell you!

I'm seriously trying to get the kids out more this Summer than I normally do. I usually stay home ALL the time! Can you believe that? It's true. Well, today we tried to get together with friends for a photoshoot at the park, but alas, it was not meant to be. Next time, Ange! I then decided that I would take the kids, all 5 of them (nieces too), to a movie. No problem. Now, if the movie would have been good...it would really have been nice. What did we see, you ask? We wasted our money on "Surf's Up!" Yeah...did NOT like it AT ALL! A complete and utter waste of money. I really wish I would have gone and seen "Shrek 3" or "Meet the Robinsons."



Anyway, I was able to complete a two-page layout the other night while out with the girls. I did this for a challenge over at M2Y. I completed the "Funny Faces" layout as well. I have one more sketch to complete. It's almost done...just need to add the journaling. It's been a great challenge to complete all of Becky Fleck's June Pagemaps sketches.
Here's to another great day of Summer!
Thanks for stopping by!
Shawn

1 comment:

Nancyroo said...

Nick's faces are cracking me up! Cool LO's!