Thursday, March 01, 2007











Wow! I made it through two more weeks for the Chalet's Survivor Contest! The competition is stiff! I thank those that voted for me from the bottom of my heart. It is truly an honor to still be surviving. Last week had to use 3 pp's, at least 2 photos and 10 embellishments. I created "Kaila has such a sweet, sweet smile" using one of Becky Fleck's sketches and Basicgrey's new line - Blush (love that stuff).







This week, we had to scraplift Leslie Ashe (New Scrapbook Chalet Creative Crew Member) this week. We had a choice between two layouts. I especially loved the one about what she loved about her son. So, I did the best I could with creating "Sweet Beauty" using Stampin' Up patterened papers. I just adore SU's papers!

Also, I was able to complete some of my DT assignments for Scrapbook Chalet. I altered the Junkitz Tin Book that came with the kit using the Cherry Arte and Dreamstreet Papers. Oh, man! That was so fun! I used photos of my daughter and nieces, minus one (Brianna). I'm not done yet! I still have another layout to do.
A HUGE congrats to the New Scrapbook Chalet Creative Crew!!! Be sure and check their work out in the coming months, or just pop in and look what they've been up to lately. It's AWESOME!
That's it for now!
Shawn










1 comment:

Jaci Clark said...

Awesome work Shawn. Congrats on making it through another round of survivor! You know your LO's are the only things in my favorites! I just love your style!

Cheers